Timing Belt and Accessory Belt Installation
Updated - March 2012
Distributors and car workshops
£ 175 + VAT
The aim of this course is to provide the technician with the necessary information and practical expertise to properly replace and install the Timing Belt and Accessory Belts on all engines, including latest generation modern engines.
• Information on Timing Belt systems and their components.
• Information on Accessory Belt systems and their components.
• Proper installation and removal of these components on real - partly prepared - engines during practical exercises in the training.
• Usage of special tools available on the market during the installation.
• Usage of all the available sources of information in order to obtain the most up-to-date information necessary for the correct installation of the belts on the vehicles.
Tools and Equipments
• Specially designed real life engines.
• These engines have been specially selected due to commonly made mistakes in the field - helping you to avoid making these mistakes.
• Information systems and special installation tools present during training.
• This course is suitable for experienced and inexperienced people.
• The course provides the essential information on how to install the Timing Belt system properly.
• Practical exercises will be conducted on real -partly prepared- engines.
• Since practical exercises are an important part of this training, the number of the participants has been limited to maximum 9 people, in order to make it possible for everybody to put into practice what they have learned during training.
For more information call 0844 879 34 64